Human body is amazing creation, its provide almost everything to fit human survival on earth, from the early time human set foot on earth, our body have a capabilities to adapt to it surrounding whenever needed, our brain is larger than any mammals make us intelligent being able to process our surrounding, make decision, and innovation based on our pass experience or observation, we have thick skin to protect us from harm full pathogen, and even if we are infected our natural body immunization will fight back, our DNA have a abilities to pass on memory from generation to generation to help the body advance its capabilities, and no camera can compare to our eyes and if it in megapixel it would be 587 megapixel, our bone become more stronger whenever its crack, and if whole computer in this world combine together it unable to compete with one single human brain, sometimes its funny to think that our scientist believe in theory of evolution that we evolve from ape, and denied the existence of creator who created us. but now, lets take a look of some amazing facts about human body.
1.Human fingers are so sensitive, that if your fingers were the size of Earth, you could feel the difference between a house and a car.
2. With the 60,000 miles of blood vessels inside the average human body, you could circumnavigate Earth two and a half times.
3. The human eye is so sensitive that if the Earth were flat, you could spot a candle flickering at night from up to 30 miles away.
4. Nerve impulses travel to and from the brain at speeds of up to 250 miles per hour, faster than a Formula 1 race car.
5. When you blush, the lining of your stomach blushes too.
6.Human bone is as strong as granite. A block of bone the size of a matchbox could support nine tonnes of weight.
7.If the human brain were a computer, it could perform 38 thousand-trillion operations per second. The world’s most powerful supercomputer, BlueGene, can manage only .002% of that.
8. The focusing muscles in your eyes move around 100,000 times a day. To give your leg muscles the same workout, you’d need to walk 50 miles.
9. We humans are the best long-distance runners on the planet. Better than any four-legged animal. In fact, thousands of years ago we used to run after our prey until they died of exhaustion.
10. A full head of human hair is strong enough to support 12 tonnes.
11. In 30 minutes, the human body gives off enough heat to bring a gallon of water to the boil
12. The atoms that make up your human body today are same atoms that formed during the Big Bang 13.7 billion years ago
13. The human brain can read up to 1,000 words per minute.
14. Inside your belly button are thousands of bacteria that form an ecosystem the size of an entire rainforest.
15. When in love, the human brain releases the same cocktail of neurotransmitters and hormones that are released by amphetamines. This leads to increased heart rate, loss of appetite and sleep, and intense feelings of excitement.
16. You can see ultraviolet light, the ability is just filtered out by the eye’s lens. Some people have undergone surgery to remove the lense and can detect ultraviolet light.
17. An adult is made up of 7,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (7 octillion) atoms. For perspective, there’s a ‘measly’ 300,000,000,000 (300 billion) stars in our galaxy.
18.For every pound of fat or muscle gained, your body creates seven miles of new blood vessels
19. Humans share 50% of their DNA with bananas.
20. A single human sperm contains the 37.5mb of male DNA required to create a human child. That means an average ejaculation sees the transfer of 1,500 terabytes of information.
21. Your body produces 25 million new cells each second. Every 13 seconds, you produce more cells than there are people in the United States.
22. Humans shed 40 pounds of skin in their lifetime, completely replacing their outer skin every month.
23. In one day, your blood travels 12,000 miles around your body. That’s four times the distance across the US from coast-to-coast.
24. Our brain’s connected neurons look similar to the structure of the universe. In a way, our brains are modeled after the universe.
25. Around 90% of the cells that make humans aren’t “human” in origin. We’re mostly fungi and bacteria.
26. Humans are bioluminescent and glow in the dark. The light that we emit is 1,000 times weaker than our human eyes are able to pick up.
27. Along with the five traditional senses of sound, sight, touch, smell and taste, humans have 15 “other senses.” These include balance, temperature, pain and time as well as internal senses for suffocation, thirst, and fullness.
28. You’re a little richer than you might think. Inside all of us is around 0.2 milligrams of gold, most of which is in our blood Sadly, you’d need the blood of around 40,000 people to collect enough gold to make one 8g coin.
29. The human brain uses 20% of the entire body’s oxygen and calorie intake, despite only accounting for about 2% of an adult’s body mass.
30. If you stretched out the 300,000,000 capillaries in your lungs end to end, the line would extend from Seattle to San Diego, or about 1,300 miles.
31. Some women see more colors than everyone else. Most people have three types of color receptors to see color vision, while some women have four or even five of these receptors and can see a wider range of colors.
32. A condition called synesthesia can cause senses to overlap. In other words, some people can taste words or hear colors.
33. The need to breathe so much is due to carbon dioxide buildup more than the need for oxygen. If there was a different way to get rid of carbon dioxide from the blood, we would only need to breathe at a rate of about once per minute.
34. Crying alleviates stress and allows humans to decrease feelings of anger and sadness. It physically does help to let it out.
35. We also produce differently structured tears depending on the reason we’re crying. When put under the microscope, crying over grief, hope, or onions all produced a unique tear.
36. Our muscles are actually incredibly more powerful than they appear to be. Human strength is limited to protect our tendons and muscles from harming themselves. This limitation can be removed during an adrenaline rush, during which some people have lifted boulders or even cars off themselves.
How human is created by yet Human are arrogant, we praise other human for its great invention that he thought was grand, but never look at himself how perfect he was design and believe it just happen by chance, we deceive our self by believe that big bang happen just by chance, and ignore that this universe is the prove that it was created to test human kind – lumpis gaman